Green Acres is the place to be!! This beautiful home is a must see. Pride of ownership shows with this lovely one level ranch. Exterior and interior freshly painted. Spacious, hard wood flooring, lovely deck out back that will be great for entertaining. Appliance equipped kitchen. French doors that open up to a charming sunroom with tile floor that is heated and cooled for comfort. Garage has been converted to a 4th bedroom! You cannot let this one pass you by.
Energy Efficiency TipsAccording to one study, making no cost/low cost changes can boost your home’s value $18,000. Why not implement some of the following suggestions to make your home more energy efficient?
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater. If your hot tap water is too hot to touch, lower the temperature a few degrees.
2. Check for air leaking around doors. A lot of the air you pay to heat or cool escapes through unsealed doors. Install or replace worn weather stripping. Replace broken or missing storm doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use. For example, close the vents and shut the door to an unused guest room.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer. Floor lamps and televisions can significantly raise the temperature in the area near a thermostat, turning on your air conditioner too often.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters. Replace existing dirty air conditioner or furnace filters. During heavy use periods, replacement is recommended every 30 days.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer. Use your washer and dryer and other heat-producers early in the morning or late at night. Use the air-dry method on your dishwasher to save energy.
7. Request an energy audit. Contact your local utility company to request a free energy audit. Most electric and gas companies will check for proper insulation, find cracks in the eaves or roof that could leak energy, and make recommendations for improvements. Some electric companies offer low-cost financing for such improvements.
8. Replace existing insulation. A proper barrier keeps heat and cold from penetrating your home’s exterior and provides for even temperatures between rooms. The EPA recently reported that proper ceiling insulation may reduce electric bills 20%.
9. Replace existing appliances. If money is no object, replace old appliances with Energy Star appliances, specifically created to optimize energy consumption. If your budget limits you to replacing one appliance, buy a new refrigerator; a new model could knock off 25% of your electric bill.
10. Buy new light bulbs. Replace incandescent bulbs with fluorescent.
11. Contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding EEM Mortgages. EEMs provide benefits to borrowers purchasing a home that is energy efficient, or can be made efficient with improvements.
We help people buy and sell real estate! Call 757-466-1009 and let’s get started!
We Already SOLD This One!
Welcome to this spacious 5bd, 2.5 ba, 3379 sqft approx. Home. Fabulous Mahogany colored floors on first floor, Sunroom with French doors, outdoor patio with Nat. gas Firepit, Pergola, Nat. gas line to BBQ. Open concept Kitchen with separate Dining room perfect for entertaining, living area X- large with wonderful gas fireplace. Kitchen features granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. This home features custom Shutters on windows which are large, bright and airy. The Primary bedroom with bath features a luxury jet tub, shower and double sinks, balcony overlooking back yard, and a separate room(5th bd) with French doors for exercise, office or just relaxing. Plenty of Trails and areas to view Lake Smith.
Call 757-466-1009 to get inside!
This One Is Already Gone!
Green Acres is the place to be!! This beautiful home is a must see. Well cared for by owners and tenants. Spacious, hard wood flooring, lovely deck out back that will be great for entertaining. Appliance equipped kitchen. French doors that open up to a charming sunroom with tile floor that is heated and cooled for comfort. Garage has been converted to a 4th bedroom! You cannot let this one pass you by. Tell your agent to show you this one FIRST!
Or call 757-466-1009 for more information!
Whoops! This One Is SOLD!
Tastefully updated 2 story 4 Bed 2.5 Bath home is sought after Schoolhouse Crossing in desirable Hickory school district in Chesapeake, VA. Enjoy a lovely front porch. New front door. New exterior light fixtures. Bright entry w/ cathedral ceiling. Big family room. Fresh paint throughout. Large family-style eat-in kitchen w/ new Energy Star SS refrigerator, oven & microwave. Stylish granite counter tops & gorgeous cabinets. Sizable pantry. New flooring in master bath & upstairs 2 bath. New plantation window shades. Clean and well-maintained. Newer roof. Naturally lit utility room. Large FROG use as exercise room, bed, or office. New wood fence. Landscaped yard w/ enormous backyard w/ plenty of space for play/entertainment. Convenient location and access to shops, interstates and military bases. Make it yours today!
Or Call 757-466-1009 For More Information!
OOPS! This One Is Already Gone!
Very spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home
Very spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home, 2 double car detached garage with room and bath over garage. 2 car attached garage with bonus room over garage.
- Address: 4401 Hubbard AVE
- City: Suffolk
- State: VA
- Zip: 23435
- Area: 61 – Northeast Suffolk
- Listing ID: 10154389
- Property Type:SINGLE
- Subdivision: PUGHSVILLE
- Style: Contemp
- Bedrooms: 3
- Total Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1996
- Sq ft: 1971
- Lot Size: 0.37 acre(s)
- A/C: Heat Pump
- Heat: Heat Pump,Programmable Thermostat
- Appliances: 220 V Elec,Dryer,Elec Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Washer Hookup
- Interior: Fireplace Electric,Skylights; Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl
- Exterior: Deck,Patio
- Garage: Garage Att 2 Car,Garage Det 2
- Pool: No Pool
- Utilities: City/County; City/County;
- Water front: Not Waterfront
- Grade School: Creekside Elementary
- Middle School: John Yeates Middle
- High School: Nansemond River
Lovely all brick 3 bedroom 2.5 bath meticulously maintained home situated on over a quarter acre of land. 2 car attached side entrance garage. Separate living room and dining room. Large kitchen with breakfast bar and tons of cabinet space. Fireplace in master. Great deck overlooking large backyard. Natl Gas, Programmable Thermostat, Central Air, Ceiling Fan, Intercom, Jetted Tub, Gar Door Opener, Attic Fan, Gas Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Cathedral Ceiling, Scuttle Access, Walk-In Closet, Master Bedroom Fireplace, Deck, Well, City Water, Breakfast Area, Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Attic, Sun Room, Churchland High School, Churchland Middle, Churchland Elementary!
Location, Location! Add this 2 bedroom 2.5 bath to your investment portfolio. Awesome Bay view from the balcony. Just a few steps to the beach! Great sized bedrooms. Breakfast bar in kitchen. Quick interstate access and close to shopping and restaurants. Attic, Balcony, Breakfast Area, 2 car parking, Central Air, Heat Pump, Programmable Thermostat, Ocean View Elementary, Northside Middle School, Granby High School