What kind of home are you looking to buy? New construction or previously owned? There are advantages to each approach.
Previously owned pros
- You may not have the option to purchase or build a new construction home in your desired neighborhood. If location is a top priority, buying a resale home may be your only choice.
- Established neighborhoods sometimes provide a stronger community base than newer developments.
- Mature landscaping, including larger trees are typically not available with new construction homes.
- Most home owners sell a property with all necessary appliances included, so you know the home is move-in, live-in ready.
New construction pros
- Modern floor plans typically include popular room types and layouts that might not be available in older homes.
- When you buy a new home, you often have the opportunity to choose the appliances you want and pick custom details like flooring options, window treatment, paint colors, etc. (Though these choices/upgrades usually come with additional cost.)
- New homes are often constructed with energy-efficient materials and system including insulation, windows and heating/cooling systems.
- Home builders often offer added protection to homebuyers by offering a home warranty.
If you would like additional information on which option might be your best choice or are ready to look at homes, please call us. We would be happy to help you!
EXIT REALTY CENTRAL