3015 Pleasant AVE, Norfolk VA | Price: $89,900
Beach bungalow one block away from the bay. Surrounded by lots of new growth and development. Great price. Open living room and kitchen. Very large laundry room on back of house with additional storage, could easily be made into another bathroom or small office area. Nice front porch for relaxing.
Heating: Forced Hot Air
Cooling: Central Air
Information Subdivision: OCEAN VIEW EAST
Year Built: 1945
Whoops! This one is SOLD!
4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Home With Pool!
Property Details for 428 Ashton Green BLVD, Newport News, VA 23608
4 bedroom 2.5 bath home with fireplace and pool on large 1/3 acre lot. In well established neighborhood. House has extra room that could be 5th bedroom or office. Large deck overlooking pool for those summer bbq’s. House is handicap accessible. Close to military bases/schools/hospital/shopping/Busch Gardens and Williamsburg. A must see house. Don’t miss out.
132 Ashton Green Boulevard, Newport News, VA 23608
OOPS! We SOLD this one already!
Must See House With 2 Car Garage!
Property Details for 132 Ashton Green BLVD, Newport News, VA 23608
LOOK NO MORE! 4 Bedroom 2.5 bath, living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, gas fireplace. Open floor plan. 1917 Sq ft. Close to military bases & Ft. Eustis. Minutes from Patrick Henry Mall, area restaurants, hospital, Busch Gardens & Williamsburg. Great neighborhood. A must see house!
Move in ready 3 story townhouse with a one car garage. 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. This spacious home is strategically located in the heart of the Newport News shopping district. Just a few minutes away from restaurants, shopping, and popular fitness centers. The community offers a club house and a community pool.
Property Details for 173 Swanson RD, Norfolk, VA 23503
Adorable 3 bedroom 3 bath cape code in Commodore Park. Secluded neighborhood, fully fenced backyard with deck. Huge master bedroom with walk-in closet and master bath. Large garage with workspace, separate shed. Large kitchen with eat in area. New Carpet throughout.
41 Cherry Road, Portsmouth, VA 23701, Portsmouth VA
SORRY! This one is already GONE!
Large Master Bedroom With Private Bath!
Property Details for 41 Cherry RD, Portsmouth, VA 23701
Nice 3bed 2bath home in Simonsdale with big open living/dining space. 1st floor laundry & full bath. Kitchen with appliances included. Large master with private full bath, jetted tub, tile shower. Covered front porch and side deck. Fenced back yard. Dual zone central HVAC and new water heater.
According to one study, making no cost/low cost changes can boost your home’s value $18,000. Why not implement some of the following suggestions to make your home more energy efficient?
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater. If your hot tap water is too hot to touch, lower the temperature a few degrees.
2. Check for air leaking around doors. A lot of the air you pay to heat or cool escapes through unsealed doors. Install or replace worn weather stripping. Replace broken or missing storm doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use. For example, close the vents and shut the door to an unused guest room.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer. Floor lamps and televisions can significantly raise the temperature in the area near a thermostat, turning on your air conditioner too often.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters. Replace existing dirty air conditioner or furnace filters. During heavy use periods, replacement is recommended every 30 days.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer. Use your washer and dryer and other heat-producers early in the morning or late at night. Use the air-dry method on your dishwasher to save energy.
7. Request an energy audit. Contact your local utility company to request a free energy audit. Most electric and gas companies will check for proper insulation, find cracks in the eaves or roof that could leak energy, and make recommendations for improvements. Some electric companies offer low-cost financing for such improvements.
8. Replace existing insulation. A proper barrier keeps heat and cold from penetrating your home’s exterior and provides for even temperatures between rooms. The EPA recently reported that proper ceiling insulation may reduce electric bills 20%.
9. Replace existing appliances. If money is no object, replace old appliances with Energy Star appliances, specifically created to optimize energy consumption. If your budget limits you to replacing one appliance, buy a new refrigerator; a new model could knock off 25% of your electric bill.
10. Buy new light bulbs. Replace incandescent bulbs with fluorescent.
11. Contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding EEM Mortgages. EEMs provide benefits to borrowers purchasing a home that is energy efficient, or can be made efficient with improvements.
We help people buy and sell real estate! Call 757-466-1009 and let’s get started!
OOPS! This One Is GONE!
Spacious Roosevelt Gardens Ranch!
Property Details for 8232 Kanter AVE, Norfolk, VA 23518
Spacious Ranch in the established Roosevelt Gardens neighborhood is sure to please. This quiet community offers everything nearby… bay front beaches, military bases, schools, neighborhood park, community rec center, shopping, restaurants, and much more! With a professionally converted garage, this home offers a surprisingly spacious floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, dining area, living room, a walk-in attic, and bonus room with fireplace. The fenced backyard also provides privacy, storage shed, patio, extended driveway for boat storage, and dog run. Don’t miss this great opportunity. Call for your private showing today!
If you want a studly Tom Cruise look-alike agent, while I’d like to think I come close, that’s not me. If you’re looking for a smooth talker who drives up in the latest model Benz, wearing a custom tailored Brioni suit and Testoni leather shoes… that’s not me either. However, if you desire a real estate professional that genuinely cares about your needs and is known for hisexperience, honesty, and integrity – that’s me!
“Thousands of Realtors…only one Ruben.”
I’m is committed to making your real estate experience top knotch; whether your are new to buying or quite seasoned. Today’s challenging market requires your real estate professional to be savvy, strategic, and looking out for your best interest!!
The truth is, I love what I do! I thoroughly enjoy helping my clients achieve their real estate goals. Since first time homebuyers, distressed homeowners, luxury buyers/sellers, investors, and retail sellers all have different needs, I focus on every client with individual care and attention. Allow me to combine my vast industry experience, professional & academic achievements, Internet savvy, and overall real estate know how, and put them all to work FOR YOU!
I find great fulfillment in serving my clients well. However, my greatest joy comes from being with my beautiful wife & three amazing kids, great friends & relatives, and knowing a loving God. Despite life’s unavoidable challenges and difficulties, I consider myself a blessed man.
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
Hampton Roads Realtors Association (HRRA)
Young Professionals Network (YPN)
“We’re so glad we found you! We will always remember you for one of the best days of our lives! You made our family’s dream come true. Thank you!” — Jamie & Kim Moreria (Virginia Beach, VA)
“Ruben kept fighting to make this sale happen even after the point most reasonable people would have given up out of sheer frustration. The mortgage lenders clearly tried to make things difficult, but Ruben always maintained his professionalism, and found solutions when all hope seemed lost. I would gladly recommend him to anyone needing to sell their home. —Patrick McReynolds (Scottsdale, AZ)
“Ruben was excellent in understanding and dealing with our lender issues.” —Stacin & Lorri Martin (Chesapeake, VA)
“In a vast sea of available Realtors, there is one real estate professional that has earned my personal trust, respect, and friendhsip… Ruben Vera. He has my highest endorsement.” — Dr. Lynne Robbins (Williamsburg, VA)
“I was amazed when our house sold in one day; and for far more than we had anticipated!! You’re the best!” — Joseph & Tiffany Schmidt (Winston-Salem, NC)
“We have done two transactions with Ruben so far, and have been thoroughly satisfied. He is efficient, experienced, and repeatedly went the extra mile on our behalf. He has definitely earned our future business.” — Jerry & Debbi Smith (Virginia Beach, VA)
“Ruben, you’re awesome!” — Darin & Lorene Wales (Virginia Beach, VA)
“Thanks a bunch, Ruben! We sure appreciate your help!” — Kevin & Megan Becker(Chesapeake, VA)
“Ruben provided us with tons of information that we will be able to use in the future.” —Janice Crosby (Norfolk, VA)
“I want to thank Ruben again for doing what other agents could not. We love our home and thanks to Ruben, the home buying process was nowhere near the nightmare I’d heard it was. I was pleasant, fun, fast, and wonderful. Thank you so much.” — Daniel & Jessica Gossett(Chesapeake, VA)
“How relieved I was to know that Ruben was handling everything in Norfolk while I resided in Ohio. I appreciate the high caliber service.” — Dennis Voss (McClure, OH)
“Thanks for helping both us and my friends. I told them you would be the man for the job! You have such a great heart and commitment to excellence.” — Derrick & Kerri Frank(Bainbridge, PA)