Great home centrally located. Home is like New! Remodeled, all new stainless steel appliances and more must come and see. Seller will even work with buyer on closing costs…..fence being built too.
Great investment opportunity or fixer-upper here! 3 bedroom 1.5 baths in the Highland Biltmore neighborhood. Home has large living room and a separate dining area. Detached garage with additional storage shed off back as well as a covered carport. Huge backyard with tons of potential. Several new and remodeled homes in the area.
Or Call 757-466-1009 for more information!
The HomeTown Program provides financial assistance to qualified households who wish to purchase a home within Portsmouth City limits and who, without this assistance, could not do so. This program brings together the resources of the City of Portsmouth and Citizens Bank, N.A. to help eligible families overcome the financial barriers to homeownership. The program is administered by the Portsmouth Community Development Department.
At the time an applicant submits an application to Citizens Bank, N.A., the applicant, if eligible, will be invited to submit a HomeTown Application and Agreement. Community Development staff will review the applicant’s Application with a Citizens Bank, N.A. loan officer to determine whether you the applicant is eligible for participation in the HomeTown Program.
The level of HomeTown program assistance available to you is determined after first mortgage financing is pre-approved. A pre-approval letter will be issued by Citizens Bank, N.A. outlining the mortgage program for which you have been approved, the mortgage amount for which you qualify, your potential monthly repayment obligation and the amount of HomeTown financial assistance to be provided. Below is a description of the HomeTown financial assistance that may be offered.
• First mortgage financing is available at a fixed interest rate for a 30-year term through a Citizens Bank, N.A. Mortgage Program. The Citizens Bank, N.A. loan officer will help you determine which first mortgage financing option best suits your situation.
• Down payment assistance is available through HomeTown in the form of a deferred loan at 0% interest secured by a second mortgage on the home purchased.
• Additional down payment assistance, if necessary, is available in the form of a “sleeper” 3rd mortgage loan at 0% interest through HomeTown. This loan is due upon sale of the property. The amount of assistance offered to you is based on your income and assets. The chart on the following page identifies the maximum amount of assistance available to households in different income brackets. The HomeTown Program reserves the right to adjust the income guidelines and other eligibility requirements as warranted.
A HomeTown staff person will contact all individuals and families who purchased homes through the HomeTown Program within six months of their closing date. The goal of this effort will be to help you, as a new homeowner, address financial or home maintenance issues that may have arisen since your home purchase.
Inquire about this program by calling 757-466-1009
The time has come and you are ready to buy, but before you start searching for your next home review this checklist. This list helps you prepare your budget in advance and guide you to financial success in the future.
1. Reduce Debt & Increase Credit Score: Before you start looking for your next home you should request a credit report. This will give you a starting point on understanding your credit score before you request a loan. Your credit score will influence the interest rate of your loan.
2. Save Money to Set Yourself Up with a Large Down Payment: While it is possible to purchase a home without a 20% down payment it’s best to get as close as possible. This will allow you to have a smaller mortgage rate, Avoid PMI, and receive a better rate. If you do not have a 20% down payment you may qualify for a VA or FHA loan.
As you begin the process to find your next home checking these items off your list will provide you with a more successful home buying experience. Our team is here to help you! Let us know the area and/or neighborhood you are looking to live along with your top needs our team of professionals will assist with finding your next home.
Being sold “AS IS”. Seller to make no repairs. Home inspection will be for informational purposes. This lovely home on corner lot, nestled in a well established neighborhood, offers a great size fenced in yard. It is currently tenant occupied and tenant is willing to stay if the buyer is not planning on living there. It is moments from highway access, walking distance to school and park. The garage has been converted to be used as either a large master with half bath, den area or additional living room. Must see to appreciate!!
Or call 757-466-1009 for more information!
Beautiful home, great location and price to sell. Come all buyers and bring your offers!
Charming 2 bed 1.5 bath brick rancher in Grove Park. Cozy fireplace in the living room. Large fenced backyard with storage shed and a covered patio.
Or Call 757-466-1009 For More Information!
Beautifully renovated home. Will Not last must COME see! Priced to sell….. Owner will work with you on closing costs. Great area.
Or Call 757-466-1009 for more information!
Yay! We Already Sold This One!
Quality renovation! This charming and spacious Spanish style home is a gorgeous remodeled 4 bed, 3 bath with 2000 sq ft of living space. Inviting Large front porch. 1/2 Acre fenced in yard, deck and Storage Shed. Large living room and formal dining room. 9 ft ceilings. 1st floor bedroom and full bath. Large Master bedroom with full bath. Upgraded electrical, new light fixtures and ceiling fans throughout. All new plumbing throughout. New kitchen with 42″ high end cabinets with soft close and granite counters w/decorative back-splash. New Stainless Steel appliances package: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, over the range microwave and dishwasher. New double 9″ deep sink w/single faucet with sprayer and garbage disposal. Bathrooms with soaker tubs, Ceramic Tile to ceiling and high end vanities with granite/marble. Close to shipyard, bases, and interstate.
For More Information, Please Call 757-466-1009
OOPS! This House Is Already SOLD!
|Easy to show call agent. Need 1 hour notice. Seller motivated.|