Move in today! This home is ready and waiting for YOU!! This 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath condo was just renovated to improve your quality of life and give you a home to be proud of. New laminate flooring, new carpet, new stainless steel appliance package, and fresh paint throughout. Not only is there a huge master bedroom with walk-in closet located on the 1st and 2nd floor, but the third bedroom also has its own separate full bathroom. After enjoying this lovely home inside, step outside and relax on your private patio and deck. Don’t wait! This one won’t last!
Right next to Ft. Eustis and Yorktown Naval Weapons Station with fast access to highway 64. Right by Newport News Park and Newport News Golf Club at Deer Run. Gas fire place, high ceilings throughout, and cathedral ceiling in master bedroom with his and hers closets. Privacy Fenced backyard with an air conditioned Sun Room and a great Deck with Gazebo! Roof only a couple years old. This house won’t last long! Make this house your new Home!
Nearly 1/2 acre lot you can do so much with! Hickory school district. 4 bed and 2 bath home has so much to offer in this 1647 sq ft house. Very well maintained with major items such as the roof, windows already replaced. Your first night in this comfortable rancher you’ll want to sit by the gas fireplace and reflect on the many happy years ahead. Folks, this house will not last long so call today!
If you have ever dreamed of living in Farmington, this beautiful one owner home is the one. Custom built, sprawling, all brick ranch home w/3200 sq. ft. to include a large FROG. Open floor plan, sun room, granite counter tops & large bedrooms. Gas fireplace, sprinkler system, circular driveway, 2 car garage & so much more! Just imagine coming home, living and entertaining here! WOW!!!!
This beautiful condo features an upgraded kitchen to include granite counter tops with matching back splash, stainless steel appliances, deep sink and more. Gorgeous OPEN FLOOR PLAN with 2 MASTER SUITES, showcasing HUGE WALK-IN CLOSETS, 2.5 baths, LOFT reading/sitting area, dining area and den. This 2-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo is much larger than most other 2 bedroom condos in the area. A tranquil WATERFRONT MARINA COMMUNITY WITH POOL, CLUBHOUSE & FITNESS CENTER. Enjoy your private patio, nearby beaches and easy access to the Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story formerly the Naval Amphibious Base, Little Creek and the Norfolk Naval Base.
Bar, Scuttle Access, Walk-In Closet; Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl
According to one study, making no cost/low cost changes can boost your home’s value $18,000. Why not implement some of the following suggestions to make your home more energy efficient?
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater. If your hot tap water is too hot to touch, lower the temperature a few degrees.
2. Check for air leaking around doors. A lot of the air you pay to heat or cool escapes through unsealed doors. Install or replace worn weather stripping. Replace broken or missing storm doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use. For example, close the vents and shut the door to an unused guest room.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer. Floor lamps and televisions can significantly raise the temperature in the area near a thermostat, turning on your air conditioner too often.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters. Replace existing dirty air conditioner or furnace filters. During heavy use periods, replacement is recommended every 30 days.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer. Use your washer and dryer and other heat-producers early in the morning or late at night. Use the air-dry method on your dishwasher to save energy.
7. Request an energy audit. Contact your local utility company to request a free energy audit. Most electric and gas companies will check for proper insulation, find cracks in the eaves or roof that could leak energy, and make recommendations for improvements. Some electric companies offer low-cost financing for such improvements.
8. Replace existing insulation. A proper barrier keeps heat and cold from penetrating your home’s exterior and provides for even temperatures between rooms. The EPA recently reported that proper ceiling insulation may reduce electric bills 20%.
9. Replace existing appliances. If money is no object, replace old appliances with Energy Star appliances, specifically created to optimize energy consumption. If your budget limits you to replacing one appliance, buy a new refrigerator; a new model could knock off 25% of your electric bill.
10. Buy new light bulbs. Replace incandescent bulbs with fluorescent.
11. Contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding EEM Mortgages. EEMs provide benefits to borrowers purchasing a home that is energy efficient, or can be made efficient with improvements.
We help people buy and sell real estate! Call 757-466-1009 and let’s get started!
Located in the established Roosevelt Gardens neighborhood, this lovely home is sure to please. This quiet community offers everything nearby… bay front beaches, military bases, schools, neighborhood park, community recreational center, shopping, restaurants, and much more! With a professionally converted garage, this home offers a surprisingly spacious floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, dining area, living room, a walk-in attic, and bonus room with fireplace. The fenced backyard also provides privacy, storage shed, patio extended driveway for boat storage, and dog run. Don’t miss this great opportunity. Call for your private showing today!
Great home with tons of upgrades. New roof, Hvac, upgraded kitchen and baths, newer bamboo flooring. Converted garage on a cul-de-sac. Easy to show. Quiet neighborhood. High school has the technology academy program. adorable park, playground and lake for family cook outs. Near tons of shopping, restaurants, and the movie theater . Just miles to the beach. Enjoy this home with all it’s amenities.
Ends on Cul-de-sac. Huge corner lot. Beautiful home very well maintained. Large open eat-in-kitchen, w/ beautiful back yard views. Large master. Cathedraled Frog. 2 zone cooling. Architectural roof. 2 car side load garage. Nice deck for BBQ’s Nearby shopping and interstates.