Come see this lovely 2 story house on large corner lot in Stoneybrook subdivision close to all schools, shopping, Busch Gardens and military bases. 4 bedroom 2 baths. Breakfast area. Dining room, fully equipped kitchen. 7 ceiling fans. Wood fireplace. Carpet, ceramic tile, wood floors. 1 car garage & carport. Covered patio. Storage shed/ 2-16 SEER air conditioner, 2 zone. A must see house. Will sell fast.
Amazing granite and marble kitchen w/newer appliances, breakfast nook & large dining room ready to entertain! Bar area & fireplace in den, living room wired for 8ch surround sound with dimmable uplit crown molding & wall sconces! Lighted walk-in closets, recessed lighting & HUGE backyard!
According to one study, making no cost/low cost changes can boost your home’s value $18,000. Why not implement some of the following suggestions to make your home more energy efficient?
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater. If your hot tap water is too hot to touch, lower the temperature a few degrees.
2. Check for air leaking around doors. A lot of the air you pay to heat or cool escapes through unsealed doors. Install or replace worn weather stripping. Replace broken or missing storm doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use. For example, close the vents and shut the door to an unused guest room.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer. Floor lamps and televisions can significantly raise the temperature in the area near a thermostat, turning on your air conditioner too often.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters. Replace existing dirty air conditioner or furnace filters. During heavy use periods, replacement is recommended every 30 days.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer. Use your washer and dryer and other heat-producers early in the morning or late at night. Use the air-dry method on your dishwasher to save energy.
7. Request an energy audit. Contact your local utility company to request a free energy audit. Most electric and gas companies will check for proper insulation, find cracks in the eaves or roof that could leak energy, and make recommendations for improvements. Some electric companies offer low-cost financing for such improvements.
8. Replace existing insulation. A proper barrier keeps heat and cold from penetrating your home’s exterior and provides for even temperatures between rooms. The EPA recently reported that proper ceiling insulation may reduce electric bills 20%.
9. Replace existing appliances. If money is no object, replace old appliances with Energy Star appliances, specifically created to optimize energy consumption. If your budget limits you to replacing one appliance, buy a new refrigerator; a new model could knock off 25% of your electric bill.
10. Buy new light bulbs. Replace incandescent bulbs with fluorescent.
11. Contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding EEM Mortgages. EEMs provide benefits to borrowers purchasing a home that is energy efficient, or can be made efficient with improvements.
We help people buy and sell real estate! Call 757-466-1009 and let’s get started!
Whoops! We sold this one already!
Renovated Colonial With In-Law Suite In Great Neck!
Property Details for 2336 Custom CIR, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Fully renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bath colonial home located in the Great Neck school district. Open floor plan with hardwood and ceramic floors throughout with a Mother in law suite. Situated on a 1/2 acre lot on cul de sac with a detached garage and irrigation system. Large fenced in backyard. Bring the pool plans!
Sorry! We sold this one already!
Brick Ranch With Huge Yard!
Gorgeous brick home with the largest lot in the neighborhood offering TONS of yard space! Lovely addition giving you abundant living space. Updated master bathroom and the roof is only 10 years old. This well maintained home shows pride of ownership. Vacant and ready for move in!!
SOLD! Sorry about that…
All Brick Ranch In Pleasant Grove!
3 bedroom, 2 bath all brick ranch in sought after school district situated on very large lot offering a huge 20*30 man cave, screened back porch, shed and a large sun room off the dining area! Great for relaxing or entertaining. Power to the cleared area of yard for a pool or other amenities. First floor master with on suite.
Sorry! This one is gone!
Renovated Split-Level With Attached Garage!
Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom 3 full bath home w/An open floor plan. Beautiful new chocolate cabinets, new stainless appliances & tons of granite counter space for cooking. There is new carpet in all 3 bedrooms and tons of closet space. The large master has a new ceiling fan & walk in closet with a wonderful bathroom that has a new vanity and tile flooring. The renovations also took care of all the big money items! There is a new arch shingle roof, new windows, new plaster & paint throughout, new hvac, new water heater, & new siding. Need parking??? There is a garage with garage door opener & new driveway for parking! Nice big corner lot with storage shed. Very convenient location!