Property Details for 173 Swanson RD, Norfolk, VA 23503
Adorable 3 bedroom 3 bath cape code in Commodore Park. Secluded neighborhood, fully fenced backyard with deck. Huge master bedroom with walk-in closet and master bath. Large garage with workspace, separate shed. Large kitchen with eat in area. New Carpet throughout.
41 Cherry Road, Portsmouth, VA 23701, Portsmouth VA
SORRY! This one is already GONE!
Large Master Bedroom With Private Bath!
Property Details for 41 Cherry RD, Portsmouth, VA 23701
Nice 3bed 2bath home in Simonsdale with big open living/dining space. 1st floor laundry & full bath. Kitchen with appliances included. Large master with private full bath, jetted tub, tile shower. Covered front porch and side deck. Fenced back yard. Dual zone central HVAC and new water heater.
According to one study, making no cost/low cost changes can boost your home’s value $18,000. Why not implement some of the following suggestions to make your home more energy efficient?
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater. If your hot tap water is too hot to touch, lower the temperature a few degrees.
2. Check for air leaking around doors. A lot of the air you pay to heat or cool escapes through unsealed doors. Install or replace worn weather stripping. Replace broken or missing storm doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use. For example, close the vents and shut the door to an unused guest room.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer. Floor lamps and televisions can significantly raise the temperature in the area near a thermostat, turning on your air conditioner too often.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters. Replace existing dirty air conditioner or furnace filters. During heavy use periods, replacement is recommended every 30 days.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer. Use your washer and dryer and other heat-producers early in the morning or late at night. Use the air-dry method on your dishwasher to save energy.
7. Request an energy audit. Contact your local utility company to request a free energy audit. Most electric and gas companies will check for proper insulation, find cracks in the eaves or roof that could leak energy, and make recommendations for improvements. Some electric companies offer low-cost financing for such improvements.
8. Replace existing insulation. A proper barrier keeps heat and cold from penetrating your home’s exterior and provides for even temperatures between rooms. The EPA recently reported that proper ceiling insulation may reduce electric bills 20%.
9. Replace existing appliances. If money is no object, replace old appliances with Energy Star appliances, specifically created to optimize energy consumption. If your budget limits you to replacing one appliance, buy a new refrigerator; a new model could knock off 25% of your electric bill.
10. Buy new light bulbs. Replace incandescent bulbs with fluorescent.
11. Contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding EEM Mortgages. EEMs provide benefits to borrowers purchasing a home that is energy efficient, or can be made efficient with improvements.
We help people buy and sell real estate! Call 757-466-1009 and let’s get started!
OOPS! This One Is GONE!
Spacious Roosevelt Gardens Ranch!
Property Details for 8232 Kanter AVE, Norfolk, VA 23518
Spacious Ranch in the established Roosevelt Gardens neighborhood is sure to please. This quiet community offers everything nearby… bay front beaches, military bases, schools, neighborhood park, community rec center, shopping, restaurants, and much more! With a professionally converted garage, this home offers a surprisingly spacious floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, dining area, living room, a walk-in attic, and bonus room with fireplace. The fenced backyard also provides privacy, storage shed, patio, extended driveway for boat storage, and dog run. Don’t miss this great opportunity. Call for your private showing today!
435 Monticello Avenue Unit #400B, Norfolk, VA 23510, Norfolk VA
Sorry! We SOLD This One Already!
Downtown Loft With Views!
Property Details for 435 Monticello AVE #400B, Norfolk, VA 23510
BBEAUTIFUL Downtown Norfolk Unit available in the sought after Welton Loft’s. Fantastic views of the city, walking distance to many restaurants and other activities. New wood flooring, ceramic backsplash and granite countertops are just a few of the amazing finishes. The charm of the original building exude in this space from the exposed brick walls, concrete ceilings, exposed piping and part of the original spiral staircase. With walls of windows you will have amazing views of the city! HVAC just replaced in Feb. 2018! Call today and let’s take a look at your next home!
SORRY! We SOLD This One Already! –
Beautiful End Unit Condo With Lots Of Living Space!
Property Details for 1403 Marsh Wren CIR, Portsmouth, VA 23703
Beautiful end unit condo with lots of living space. Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Hardwood floors throughout. Master bedroom with a new barn style door. Walk onto the patio for your coffee or relaxation with a view of the water. Centrally located to shopping, interstates as well as military bases. A definite must see!
Great Layout In This Beautiful Virginia Beach Home!
Property Details for 3409 S Plaza TRL, Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Great layout! Love this home with beautiful NEW floor throughout. New kitchen a/ granite, cabinets, both bathrooms, new, new, new. I can not say enough about the layout with formal living, dining and den. Huge yard with a deck for barbecues on theses hot summer nights. Spacious bedrooms with great closet space. the upgrades go on and on .
OOPS! This one is SOLD!
Carolina House, Barn, Pastures, Horse Stalls!
Property Details for 1430 Middle Swamp RD, Gates, NC 27926
House, barn and fencing set up for you to move in and enjoy paying less taxes than you would in VA. Property is only a mile over the state line. Come enjoy this 4 Bed 2 full bath upgraded construction home with Anderson windows and geothermal heating and central AC. Master bedroom has his/her closets, double sink, a jetted tub and separate shower. Large formal room and a separate den area for relaxing. Screened porch leads out to the deck where you can watch your horses in the backyard. 4 large stalls with concrete base in the barn. One is currently used as a feed/tack room. 2 stalls attached to the side that face out to a shed row covering are large enough to be brooding stalls. Pastures are divided for easy rotation. Hunters will enjoy the full processing station with its own sink and hot water heater. Gardeners will enjoy the raised flower beds.
Welcome to this wonderful 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home with a welcoming first impression. The downstairs is open and full of light; the details will delight – crisp woodwork and trim, a build in desk, tray ceilings and grand columns. Upstairs is chock full of large bedrooms and ample storage space. This home is has a great kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliance and opens right up into the living room with its gas fireplace. Upstairs the huge master bedroom with spacious master bath not disappoint! With its large walk-in closet and jetted tub its perfect for relaxing after a long day. Outside you will find a great size yard with a deck that is perfect for entertaining. Come on by and check out your new home!