OOPS! This one is already gone!
Property Details for 9301 Sturgis ST, Norfolk, VA 23503
Want to see it? Call 757-466-1009!
OOPS! This one is already gone!
According to one study, making no cost/low cost changes can boost your home’s value $18,000. Why not implement some of the following suggestions to make your home more energy efficient?
1. Lower the thermostat on your water heater. If your hot tap water is too hot to touch, lower the temperature a few degrees.
2. Check for air leaking around doors. A lot of the air you pay to heat or cool escapes through unsealed doors. Install or replace worn weather stripping. Replace broken or missing storm doors.
3. Close the air vents in rooms not in use. For example, close the vents and shut the door to an unused guest room.
4. Keep heat producers far from your thermostat in summer. Floor lamps and televisions can significantly raise the temperature in the area near a thermostat, turning on your air conditioner too often.
5. Clean your furnace and air conditioner filters. Replace existing dirty air conditioner or furnace filters. During heavy use periods, replacement is recommended every 30 days.
6. Operate large appliances during low-use periods in summer. Use your washer and dryer and other heat-producers early in the morning or late at night. Use the air-dry method on your dishwasher to save energy.
7. Request an energy audit. Contact your local utility company to request a free energy audit. Most electric and gas companies will check for proper insulation, find cracks in the eaves or roof that could leak energy, and make recommendations for improvements. Some electric companies offer low-cost financing for such improvements.
8. Replace existing insulation. A proper barrier keeps heat and cold from penetrating your home’s exterior and provides for even temperatures between rooms. The EPA recently reported that proper ceiling insulation may reduce electric bills 20%.
9. Replace existing appliances. If money is no object, replace old appliances with Energy Star appliances, specifically created to optimize energy consumption. If your budget limits you to replacing one appliance, buy a new refrigerator; a new model could knock off 25% of your electric bill.
10. Buy new light bulbs. Replace incandescent bulbs with fluorescent.
11. Contact the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding EEM Mortgages. EEMs provide benefits to borrowers purchasing a home that is energy efficient, or can be made efficient with improvements.
BBEAUTIFUL Downtown Norfolk Unit available in the sought after Welton Loft’s. Fantastic views of the city, walking distance to many restaurants and other activities. New wood flooring, ceramic backsplash and granite countertops are just a few of the amazing finishes. The charm of the original building exude in this space from the exposed brick walls, concrete ceilings, exposed piping and part of the original spiral staircase. With walls of windows you will have amazing views of the city! HVAC just replaced in Feb. 2018! Call today and let’s take a look at your next home!
Very spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home, 2 double car detached garage with room and bath over garage. 2 car attached garage with bonus room over garage.
Well maintained, almost like new, one owner home, with eat-in kitchen, newer appliances, heat pump, water heater, etc. Front porch and large partially fenced backyard. One year home warranty plan. spaces! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Traditional, Huntersville, 23504, Cable TV Hookup, Ceiling Fan, Security Sys, Refrigerator, Elec Range, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Storage Shed, Attic, Breakfast Area, Foyer, Porch, Utility Closet, Street, Warranty Plan, Heat Pump, Central Air, Jacox Elementary, Lafayette-Winona Middle, Granby High School!
Super cute 2 bedroom 2 bath condo located in Lynnhaven area of Virginia Beach. This condo offers spacious bedrooms, wood flooring in living area, fireplace and finished sun room. Community pool awaits you for summertime! St. Albans Glen, Lyme Regis, Contemp, Ceiling Fan, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Storage Shed, Assgnd/Resrvd, Water, Trash Pickup, Pool, Security, Ground Maint, Pet Restrictions, Vacant, Heat Pump, Central Air, Brookwood Elementary, Plaza Middle, Princess Anne High School!
This adorable Spanish style home has all the markings of a peaceful home sweet home retreat. Enjoy home again. Hardwood floors, archway large rooms, screened in porch and a large deck off of the sliding glass doors. Ranch, Spanish, Cradock, 23702, Cable TV Hookup, Ceiling Fan, Security Sys, 220 V Elec, Dishwasher, Elec Range, Refrigerator, Washer Hookup, Dryer Hookup, Window Treatments, Deck, Storage Shed, Porch, Screened Porch, Driveway Spc, Street, Warranty Plan, Central Air, Heat Pump, Churchland Elementary, Churchland Middle, Churchland High School!